SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway FT-i Squareway Wood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hunter23

Callaway FT-i Squareway Wood Empty
PostSubject: Callaway FT-i Squareway Wood   Callaway FT-i Squareway Wood EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Anyone that knows me and my game is more than aware that I have an problem with fairway woods. Yes the old 3 wood, 5 wood and 7 wood hardly ever get into my bag let alone used when they do make it in there. So I was a little surprised to find myself in the fairway wood section of the golf clubs for sale shop earlier today with a 3 wood in my hand. This however was no normal 3 wood, Callaway have done it again changed a straight forward club and turned it square! The Callaway FT-i Squareway Fairway Wood looks different and offers something a little extra.

When you first pick up the wholesale golf clubs Callaway FT-i Squareway it does look a bit odd. Even when you put it at address it can seem a little out of the ordinary, but when you give it a swing it feels great. The fusion technology of the composite head means that it is light and the square design means that it is very forgiving. The trajectory was a little higher than the more traditional shaped discount golf clubs fairway woods, but not by much. If you have found the square driver designs work for you then the Callaway FT-i Squareway is one of the best square fairways around(ishiner).

As per normal with anything Callaway cheap golf drivers I was given the appropriate information that as normal means absolutely nothing to around 80% of golfers and I have included it below in the sales bumph:

The revolutionary design of the FT-i Driver progresses into the fairway woods. The FT-i Squareway Woods from Callaway are bound to help you get it out of the rough and onto the green. Like the FT-i Driver golf club drivers did for drivers, did for drivers, the FT-i Squareway Woods set a new standard in fairway woods. With a moment of inertia (MOI) approaching that of our best-selling drivers, they are the most forgiving fairway woods Callaway has ever created.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1