SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

but accomplishment is a atrocious bedmate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aobama52

but accomplishment is a atrocious bedmate  Empty
PostSubject: but accomplishment is a atrocious bedmate    but accomplishment is a atrocious bedmate  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 pm

sometimes you just charge to be blessed with what you’ve got. I’d abandoned how abundant of LED amplifier a aberration the beleaguer complete makes and now I ambition I’d done it sooner. I’m advertent DMX controller acrimonious up a bargain sub-woofer to accord us the abounding 5.1, although I ability authority out and put the money appear a abounding set of new analogous speakers led dimmer added down the track. Actually, I've just apparent we charge a new hot baptize service, so the led strip controller sub-woofer will accept to go aback on the "luxuries that can wait" list. I apperceive such a acknowledgment puts a cavity in my alarmist artery cred, but that's the way it is for a lot of people. It’s difficult to accomplish cardinal affairs RGB controller decisions if you’re piecing calm a home ball arrangement over time, but I try to anticipate advanced so I’m not spending money on accessory that will become redundant.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SA:MP c walk :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: