SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I suppose it is tempting to just work on the areas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aobama52

I suppose it is tempting to just work on the areas Empty
PostSubject: I suppose it is tempting to just work on the areas   I suppose it is tempting to just work on the areas EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Until I looked back and jogged my memory I had almost forgotten how much the game relies on all of these factors being used together and also how just a small slip in one area can affect the whole of the game. taylormade r9 460 driver I guess I had just got bogged down with improving my strength and assuming that would help me to hit the ball harder and forgotten about working on any other parts of my game.
I suppose it is tempting to just work on the areas that you know need work and ignore the rest of the golf swing fundamentals. taylormade r9 driver I guess that I didn’t really realize how important it is to look at the swing as a whole and try to work on many areas at once rather than just hoping that improving one part will help the game as a whole. ping g15 driver It has actually made me totally change the training that I do for the game.
I have changed some of the exercises in my warm up and warm down and I do more work on my posture than I used to. ping k15 driver I read more about different techniques in the hope that I can improve and when I find something that I like, I try to incorporate it into my game and am concentrating hard on my mental approach and general attitude towards the game.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1