SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flower

Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany Empty
PostSubject: Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany   Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 am

Westwood made an immediate impression with four birdies on the Ping K15 Driver front nine. He picked up another shot on the back nine to move right into contention.

Tomorrow will be a challenge. As well as Lee, theres also Monty and Mark James who played great today. Theres a bunch of guys who are in range but all I can do is focus on my own game and forget about what the other guys do.

Mizuno JPX AD Fairway Wood Mizuno JPX AD Driver and Mizuno JPX AD Irons for sale.

Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany. discount golf clubs Ill go out with the same attitude I go out with every week. I tend not to be too defensive at weekends as you would have seen from my scores lately. I just normally go out and attack and see what happens. I always like to be in the last group on Sundays. Means youve got half a chance.

He said: Im in with a good chance tomorrow. I had to go out today and shoot a good score and Im was pleased with a 67.
Back to top Go down
aobama52

PostSubject: The ball will end up even further into the woods   Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 6:41 pm

The ball will end up even further into the woods

The discount golf clubs manufacturers must rub their hands in glee when they hear these conversations. For the average amateur player the extra twenty yards will only mean the ball will end up even further into the woods.Am I wrong? ishiner

Back to top Go down
aobama52

PostSubject: Titleist has won awards for their clubs in 2006   Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:52 pm

Titleist has won awards for their clubs in 2006

Titleist has won awards for their clubs in 2006 and is hoping to win more awards with their latest Iron Sets. Golf Buy It Online supplies an impressive range of Titleist Iron Sets and has been awarded discount golf clubs of the year and this is the second time in 5 years we have won this award. ishiner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany   Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

Im two shots behind now as I was in Germany
Page 1 of 1