SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lowery leads in the heat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower

Lowery leads in the heat Empty
PostSubject: Lowery leads in the heat   Lowery leads in the heat EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:21 am

Steve Lowery birdied four of the golf course equipment first five holes, but was walking the fairways with a white towel around his neck by the eighth hole. He persevered on the back nine to finish the second round with a 3-under-par 68 for a 10-under 132 total Taylormade r9 max driver and Taylormade r9 driver a one-stroke lead over Leonard, Donnie Hammond and Chris DiMarco.

"I was fading a little bit mentally on the Ping K15 Driver last nine," Lowery said. "I hung in there and made a few good up-and-downs. But it was pretty hard out there. I was able to make pars, but it was pretty tough to concentrate."

The National Weather Service said the high temperature was a mere 92 degrees, but a high dew point officially classified the conditions as "oppressive." The Taylormade r9 tp driver and Taylormade r9 460 driver players didn't need anybody official to tell them that -- even Leonard didn't feel he caught much of a break with his 7:42 a.m. tee time.

Back to top Go down

Lowery leads in the heat
Page 1 of 1