SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R9 Forged Irons at www.GolfSelling.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flower

R9 Forged Irons at www.GolfSelling.com Empty
PostSubject: R9 Forged Irons at www.GolfSelling.com   R9 Forged Irons at www.GolfSelling.com EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 am

O’Malley start his round the conventional way at the golf course equipment first and produced a nine-hole burst which Montgomerie would have loved over the same stretch. He opened with five straight birdies and picked up another shot at the Taylormade R9 Forged Irons seventh on his way to a 65 which left him five off the pace.

The Taylormade r9 fairway wood Australian, who covered the last five holes in seven under par to win the Scottish Open at Gleneagles in 1992, is capable of that type of scoring and he said: “When I get on a run I can reel off a lot of birdies Callaway x24 hot irons and Callaway x-22 tour irons if I can get a good start I know things can happen. I feel confident when I get on a roll.”

The Taylormade r9 supertri driver last time they played together in the final pairing it was Campbell who emerged victorious in the New Zealand Open a few months ago. O’Malley recalled: “We were level with eight holes to play and Cambo birdied six of the last eight to win.”

Back to top Go down

R9 Forged Irons at www.GolfSelling.com
Page 1 of 1