SA:MP c walk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it`s a samp forum of c walkers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yani Tseng is victorious Ladies in UK Open Campion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reginaa520

Yani Tseng is victorious Ladies in UK Open Campion Empty
PostSubject: Yani Tseng is victorious Ladies in UK Open Campion   Yani Tseng is victorious Ladies in UK Open Campion EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Yani Tseng received the actual Ladies UK Open up for that 2nd directly 12 months, defeating Brittany Lang through 4 cerebral vascular accidents along with Mizuno JPX 800 DriverWeekend as well as getting the actual most youthful lady in order to catch the 5th main name.

I had been just a little anxious prior to the begin, however we strike a great golf tee chance as well as we experienced great. Golfers prefer to use best golf clubs as Mizuno MX 300 Irons. Personally I think which, getting experienced this particular placement inside a main several times prior to, I'm obtaining older and may manage the actual stress much better, particularly along with my personal Mizuno MP-33 Metal Golf irons.

Lang chance the 67 to complete from 276, 1 in front of Sweden's Sophie Gustafson, that experienced your final circular 68. Southern Korea's Amy Yang experienced the 67 as well as had been 4th. And it's important for players to use best golf clubs as TaylorMade R9 Fairway Woodin the golf games. Lang had been linked with regard to 6th getting into the ultimate day time, 8 at the rear of Masson. Your woman acquired only one heart stroke through the change however the United states bagged 4 birdies from Nos. 11, 12, fourteen as well as seventeen.

"I performed excellent these days, inch Lang stated." I created a few truly large par putts in early stages as well as there after performed pretty perfect golfing. In order to have better performance in the golf games, players have to use best golf clubs as Callaway RAZR X Irons . Tseng fallen a go in the very first pit along with 3 putts, lacking the 3-footer with regard to par. Your woman birdied the 3rd having a pitching sand wedge in order to two ft and also the lengthy 6th having a nick in order to 5 ft to become away within thirty-five.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1